Conference Call Details
U.S. Dial-in Number: +1 (877) 705 6003
International Dial-in Number: +1 (201) 493 6725
Conference ID: 13719409
OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reissued by analysts at HC Wainwright in a report issued on Monday, PriceTargets.com reports. They currently have a $4.00 price target on the medical research company’s stock.
A number of other analysts also recently issued reports on the company. Alliance Global Partners raised their price target on OpGen from $5.65 to $7.00 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, March 8th.
• Acuitas AMR Gene Panel for Isolates pending FDA clearance
• FY 2018 revenues of $4.5 • FY 2019 revenues of $6.0 million • FY 2020 revenues of $5.2 million
• Maintained strong balance sheet with $13.3 million cash as of December 31, 2020
• Common Stock ~ 33.4 million shares (as of March 8, 2021)
• Common Warrants ~10.4 million (warrants avg. exercise price $2.67)
• OpGen Wins Chinese NMPA Approval for the Curetis Unyvero System
Unyvero & Acuitas rapid molecular tests
• U.S. FDA clearance decision for Acuitas AMR Gene Panel (isolates) with FDA having resumed its review of AI-letter response amid COVID-19 related FDA staffing surge and timeline extension.
• Commercial launch of Acuitas AMR Gene Panel (isolates) in the U.S. upon obtaining FDA clearance.
• China NMPA approval for pneumonia cartridge and subsequent commercial launch • Clinical data and publications.
• Clinical trial updates and regulatory submissions for Unyvero UTI and IJI products.
• Unyvero A30 RQ development milestones and partnering opportunities. Ares Genetics
• Potential partnering / licensing opportunities based on multiple non-exclusive discussions with interested parties
• Clinical data and publications
Copyright © 2021 Trade Club - All Rights Reserved. This is not Financial Advice. Trade Club is a loosely organized group of Individual Investors who like to discuss stocks for educational and entertainment purposes.
Powered by GoDaddy